Important notice: Do not attempt to update your device using another model’s firmware update. Doing so may result to bricking of device, and it will not be covered by Geekvape’s warranty services.
Aegis Legend 200w Firmware Update Section
OS/Windows based operating system
Zip software to unpack compressed file once downloaded (i.e. WinZip, WinRar, 7-Zip, etc.)
1.Remove the atomizer and battery from the device;
2.Press “+” button and plug Micro USB into computer, then release the “+” button;
3.Download the latest Aegis legend firmware, open and unpack the compressed file to OS/Windows Desktop, run/open Aegis Legend upgrade firmware by double clicking the executable file (.exe);
4.Click “Start” ;
Then the progress bar shows:
Firmware has finished installing once the Aegis Legend upgrade firmware is showing “Update successfully”;
Unplug the Micro USB from the device, the upgrade is complete.
How to check the firmware version: Put battery in and open the device, press “+” & ”-” buttons at the same time, it would shows the latest version “V1.2 2018 0710”:
- It will take some time to connect the computer if it’s the first time to update.
- The update will last about several seconds.
- If you fail to update, please repeat the above procedures and remember to take out the battery firstly.
- Some system may identify the firmware file as virus, pls disable antivirus software when downloading;
|Aegis Legend||Firmware||Update Date||What’s Included|
|V1.2-0710||DOWNLOAD(Windows Version)|| July 17th,
|V1.1-0611||DOWNLOAD||June 15th, 2018||
Aegis 100w Firmware Update Section
Windows based operating system (we are working on compatibility with Apple products)
Zip software to unpack Zip file once downloaded (i.e. WinZip, WinRar, 7-Zip, etc.)
1. Remove the atomizer and battery from the device;
2. Plug Micro USB cable into your Personal Computer (PC, laptop, etc.);
3. Press and hold the “power button”, while plugging in the Micro USB cable to the device;
4. Download the most recent version of the Aegis Firmware, open and unpack zip file to Windows
Desktop, run/open Aegis upgrade firmware by double clicking the executable file (.exe), start
5. Firmware has finished installing once the Aegis upgrade firmware is showing “Update successfully”.
Unplug the Micro USB from the device, press the “power” button 5 times to turn on the device and the
upgrade is complete.
Download here : AEGIS 100W FIRMWARE
① It will take us some time to connect the computer if it’s the first time to update.
② The update will last several seconds.
③ If you fail to update, please repeat the above procedures and remember to take out the battery firstly.