Windows based operating system
(we are working on compatibility with Apple products)
Zip software to unpack Zip file once downloaded
(i.e. WinZip, WinRar, 7-Zip, etc.)
1. Remove the atomizer and battery from the device;
2. Plug Micro USB cable into your Personal Computer (PC, laptop, etc.);
3. Press and hold the “power button”, while plugging in the Micro USB cable to the device;
4. Download the most recent version of the Aegis Firmware, open and
unpack zip file to Windows Desktop, run/open Aegis upgrade firmware by
double clicking the executable file (.exe), start installation;
5. Firmware has finished installing once the Aegis upgrade firmware is showing
“Update successfully”. Unplug the Micro USB from the device,
press the “power” button 5 times to turn on the device and the upgrade is complete.
1. It will take us some time to connect the computer if it’s the first time to update.
2. The update will last several seconds.
3. If you fail to update, please repeat the above procedures and
remember to take out the battery firstly.